North America bioburden testing market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due increasing using of bioburden screening for quality control in medical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical goods and increasing concern among people about bioburden screening due to microbial contamination.
Bioburden testing is the measurement method on medical devices, raw materials or packages of feasible microorganisms. The method enables to determine parameters to guarantee the safety and efficiency of medical devices. It further assists in the regular surveillance of raw materials, parts and installation procedures in the manufacturing system. Bioburden screening is used for the evaluation of drying procedures and the packaging of products is carried out to guarantee safety.
- Increasing using of bioburden screening for quality control in medical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical goods is contributing to the growth of the market
- Increasing concern among people about bioburden screening due to microbial contamination is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing food and beverage security issues boost the use of bioburden testing is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing amount of item recalls on the market owing to microbial contamination is driving the growth of the market
- Time-consuming and strict legislative norms is restricting the growth of the market
- Costly expenditure of equipment is hindering the growth of the market
- Absence of Expert Workforces is hampering the growth of the market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America bioburden testing market are Charles River, Pacific Bio labs, Inc., Merck KGaA, SGS S.A., BD., Merck & Co., Inc., North American Science Associates Inc., Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Dynatec Labs, Applied Technical Services, Thermo Fisher Scientific, bioMérieux SA, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America bioburden testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)