10 Love Facts That Will Make Your Heart Smile
we’ve gathered some facts about love that will make you grateful for this warm and fuzzy emotion, despite how overwhelming it can be at times.
1. Falling in love is like being on drugs.
Both actions trigger the release of happy hormones like dopamine, oxytocin, and adrenaline, giving you a natural high (that you hopefully never come down from).
2. Main thing is Hugging your partner is an instant stress reliever.
Feeling stressed? Hug it out with the person you love.
3. Being in love is the number one reason why people wed!!
from the pew Research Center, about nine in ten of all Americans cited love as an important reason to get married, compared to just 28 percent of people who said that financial stability was an important factor in whether a couple should wed.
4. Now a days Remarriage is becoming more popular.
Now more than ever, divorced individuals are finding love and happiness with new partners and remarriages
5. Cuddling is always good for you.
Every time you and your partner cuddle, it triggers the release of happiness hormone oxytocin to increase your mood and wellbeing.
6. Being in a relationship positively shapes your personality.
Even the most pessimistic people can change for the better with a little bit of love in their life,
7. Honesty makes for a lasting relationship.
When it comes to love and relationships, honesty really is the best policy. One study published in the journal Personal Relationships found that the more honest couples are with one another about how their relationship is going, the more likely they are to last long-term.
8. Loving from a long distance is good for relationship.
People might try to tell you that long distance relationships can’t and won’t work, but the research out there says otherwise.
9. Thing is Men fall in love faster than women.
Though women are often perceived as than their male counterparts, one study published in The Journal of Social Psychology found that it’s actually men who tend to fall in love and say “I love you” first in the relationship
10. lowers your blood pressure.
Having high blood pressure, otherwise known as hypertension, has been linked to everything from heart disease to stroke.